Ceramic Reconstruction step by step:
1. The defective filling and decay is removed. A reflective powder layer prepares the tooth for imaging.
2. An optical 3D image is acquired with a small camera, directly in your mouth.
- The restoration is created on the screen using the image data
- Diamond coated instrucments mill a ceramic block to reproduce the design
- This is accomplished in a single appointment using Computer Aided Design/Computer Aided Manufacture (CAD/CAM)
3. After polishing, the new restoration fits precisely.
- A unique light hardens the bonding material, uniting porcelain and tooth
- Polishing or glazing ensures a pleasantly smooth and natural feel
- The color and appearance make the special ceramic material blend with your tooth
- Perfectly bonded porcelain ensures an extremely long life for your teeth
- Maximum strength, great looks!
Perfectly bonded porcelain ensures an extremely long life for your teeth
Maximum strength, great looks!